Morning start tour for Disneyland, known as the Happiest Place on Earth, with unlimited fun for the entire family. You can visit Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, the Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Small World, See the new Honey, I Shrunk The Audience TM 3-D movie, or take a ride with Indiana Jones and enjoy many new exciting rides and the new “FANTASMIC” which is spectacular in Summer, Disneyland gets better every year, even if you have been to Disneyland before, come back and relieve the Magic. Or choice to visit Disney’s California Adventure that constructed on February 2001. There are 8 different sections, each representing an aspect of California and her history.
*During Jun-Sep, request transfer from Disneyland late at night for an additional fee.
- Fantasmic – Mickey’s active imagination sets the stage for this musical, pyrotechnic spectacular where the forces of good and evil battle in his dreams! Marvel at the stunning effects that erupt against the broad night sky as beloved Disney Characters join the reverie
- Autopia – Take the wheel and whirl around the tracks of this fun-filled roadway where you can get glimpses of the world from the car’s perspective! Drivers of almost all ages can experience the thrill of putting their pedal to the metal on this imaginative motorway.
- Pictures taken with Disney characters – Walk an enchanting pathway with scenic alcoves perfect for greeting favorite Disney Princesses — including Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora and Mulan.
- Enjoy the train ride – Board an old-fashioned locomotive for a nostalgic trip around Disneyland Park! These gorgeous Victorian-style trains stop at any of 4 destinations — Main Street U.S.A., New Orleans Square, Mickey’s Toontown and Tomorrowland. So soak up the scenery on this grand circuit tour.
- It’s a small world – Board “the happiest cruise that ever sailed” for a joyful voyage through iconic scenes from around the globe as you are serenaded by dolls representing children from every nation — all living together in perfect harmony. Presented by Sylvania.