Day 1 Hometown – Toronto
Meet tour guide at airport and transfer to hotel. Have free day for you to relax.
TOUR B TRAVELODGE TORONTO AIRPORT OR SIMILAR;
TOUR A FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON OR SIMILAR;
Day 2 Toronto – Ottawa – Montreal
First stop of our tour is the capital city of Canada – Ottawa. We are going to visit: [Parliament Hill], [Canadian Museum of Civilization], and [Canadian War Museum]. You will have photo stop for Parliament Hill, the most important landmark in Ottawa. The massive stone buildings are set on the cliffs of Parliament Hill overlooking the Ottawa River and are described as one of the most beautiful government buildings in the world along with the Houses of Parliament in London. Canadian Museum of Civilization features archeological, ethnological, folk culture and historical collections, which highlight Canada’s history and prehistory. Canadian War Museum is one of the three most famous museum of military history in the world.
HOTEL: Sandman Hotel (TOUR A/B) or same level hotel
Day 3 Montreal – Quebec City
Today, its about culturally sophisticated Montreal where you’ll enjoy sightseeing in this charismatic city. In the morning, you will visit [Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal] and [Notre Dame Basilica of Montreal], two of the world’s most visited shrines. After that you will visit two attractions in Olympic Park in Montreal, [Montreal Biodome] and [Montreal Tower Observatory]. In the afternoon, you will hit French-influenced [Quebec City], North America’s only walled city. [Chateaux Frontenac], the Fairmont Hotel overlooks the St. Lawrence seaway. Rich in French culture and history, Quebec City is known for its antique shops where treasures can be found around every corner. You can also have a nice, delicious French dinner in the romantic city and surrounding by European architectures.
Day 3 Quebec City – 1000 Island – Toronto
Behold nature’s beauty as you drive through the [1000 Islands] region en route back to Toronto. You have chance take the [Boat Cruise] on amazing water garden and photo for the Bold Castle on Heart Island. (Summer Season Only) After that, you will take a brief sightseeing tour in Kingston, which was a small village incorporated as a town in 1838, served as the capital of a United Canada from 1841 to 1844. Then arrive Toronto in the evening.
Accommodation: HOLIDAY INN MARKHAM (TOUR A/B) or same level hotel
Day 5 Toronto – Niagara Falls – Hometown
In the morning, our tour will pass the downtown area of Toronto and to Niagara Falls. We will take you into the heart of the falls by taking Maid of Mist boat riding, let you get thrilled, informed and entertained by watching the most spectacular IMAX movie. If we still have time, take pictures in the most traditional Canadian town, Niagara-on-the-Lake, and enjoy wine- tasting at an award winning winery. After that, the tour ends at the Toronto Pearson Airport(YYZ) around 6:30pm and it’s time say farewell to your new friends.
- Transportation and Hotel accommodation
- Service of experienced bilingual (Chinese / English) tour guide(s) who will accompany and guide the group during the tour.
Fare not included:
- All the meals during the tour;
- All admissions of attractions during the tour;
- Gratuities for the driver(s) and tourist guide(s). ( CAD$8 per customer per day )
- Medical, life and luggage insurance of various kinds.
- All other expenses that are entirely personal, such as fees incurred by telephone calls, laundry and Pay-TV etc.
- Any other extra expense that is incurred due to reasons that are beyond the control of our company, such as traffic jam and delay, strike, disastrous weather (storm, flood etc.), and cancellation or change of flight schedules and so forth.
- Optional tours not included
- No refund for unused portion
- Chinese and English speaking guide
Adult $799* Child $699*
*Prices effective: April 01, 2013 – March 31th, 2014. Overland Tour, parking & Taxes Included
See also: Canada East Coast Package (3 days)