Key West is a place full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind and the lovely restaurants and cafes will exceed all your culinary expectations. After arriving, there will be plenty of time for you to explore Key West on your own.
There’s so much to do that you’ll have trouble making up your mind. Visit the Hemingway Home, take a trolley or train tour, enjoy a kayaking eco-adventure or a dolphin-watching cruise – the possibilities are endless.
No pre-set activities are included, so you have maximum freedom to choose your own activities.
One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square – a place where many people gather for a spontaneous daily celebration! Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
- Cross 42 bridges and savor the views on the way
- Let us do the driving – forget the car rental fees, toll and gas expenses
- Wander the streets of this picturesque town
- Enjoy Mallory Square
- Plan activities to your taste
- Enjoy the beach
- Visit Ernest Hemingway home, Little White House…
- Try out a piece of famous Key Lemon Pie
- Mallory Square
- Ernest Hemingway Home
- Key Lemon Pie