Start your day with a Tour of Pearl Harbor and experience the history, tragedy and heroism of the attack that brought the US into WWII through the USS Arizona Memorial. Then Tour Oahu’s famous North Shore on this all in one Circle Island Tour. Sightseeing in Oahu isn’t complete without a stop at Dole Plantation to try the famous “Dole Whip” frozen dessert, feed the fish in the plantation fishpond and shop for great souvenirs to take back home. Then it’s on to the North Shore surfing beaches, the cliffs of the Pali where the battle was fought to unite the islands, and the rugged east coast where such scenic wonders as the Halona Blowhole await your band of explorers! This is the perfect Oahu Island Tour for island visitors with limited time to explore.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and USS Arizona Memorial Surcharge of $1.50 per person included
- Dole Plantation (15-minute stop)
- North Shore
Passing by the scenic Windward Coastline and the Ko’olau Mountains
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout & Valley – Admission included ($3.00 value)
Passing through lush Hawaiian rainforests
- Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout
Passing by Sandy Beach, Makapu’u Lookout and Waimanalo Hawaiian Homestead
- Hanauma Bay (Paiko Lagoon substituted on Tuesdays)
Passing through Kahala (Beverly Hills of Hawaii)
- Diamond Head Slopes
- Dress comfortably, but keep in mind that shirt and shoes are required on the memorial and that swimsuits are not permitted.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. If this is unavoidable, storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $3.00.
- Eating a light meal before your pick-up time is recommended.
- Lunch stop en route, meal purchase on own.