Start your day with a Tour of Pearl Harbor and experience the history, tragedy and heroism of the attack that brought the US into WWII through the USS Arizona Memorial. Then Tour Oahu’s famous North Shore on this all in one Circle Island Tour. Sightseeing in Oahu isn’t complete without a stop at Dole Plantation to try the famous “Dole Whip” frozen dessert, feed the fish in the plantation fishpond and shop for great souvenirs to take back home. Then it’s on to the North Shore surfing beaches, the cliffs of the Pali where the battle was fought to unite the islands, and the rugged east coast where such scenic wonders as the Halona Blowhole await your band of explorers! This is the perfect Oahu Island Tour for island visitors with limited time to explore.
- Diamond Head Slopes
Passing by Kahala (Beverly Hills of Hawaii)
- Hanauma Bay (Paiko Lagoon substituted on Tuesday)
- Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout
- Halona “From Here to Eternity” Beach
Passing by Sandy Beach, Makapu’u Lookout and Waimanalo Hawaiian Homestead
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout & Valley – Admission included ($3.00 value)
Passing through lush Hawaiian rainforests
- Byodo-In Temple – Admission Included ($3.00 value)
Passing by the scenic Windward Coastline and the Ko’olau Mountains
- North Shore surfing beaches
- Waimea Valley – Admission & personalized guided 1.5-mile walking tour included ($8.00 value)
(with highlights from the filming of the new movie Battleship)
- Dole Plantation (15-minute stop)
- Use walking shoes, dress comfortably and have fun!
- This tour is moderately challenging and may be unsuitable for those with medical conditions. Please consult with your physician before going on this tour.
- Lunch stop en route, meal purchase on own.