Napa and Sonoma are world famous for their fine wine and beautiful scenery. Learn about wine from our expert guides as you travel north to California’s Premiere wine country. You’ll learn the areas’ history of wine making, from the early Spanish missionaries who brought grape vines from Europe to the Forty- Niners who served wines in their saloons.
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Picturesque drive through the Napa Valley and Sonoma vineyard country
- Guided tour of the winery, including wine tasting with a sommelier
- Nicholson Ranch Winery (Sonoma)
- Madonna Estate, Mt. St. John (Napa)
- Sutter Home (Napa)