This Grand Canyon West Rim Air and Ground Tour provides it all. The Skywalk, a helicopter flight to the actual floor of the Grand Canyon, a smooth water Colorado boat ride, lunch on the rim of the Grand Canyon, and time to explore all the attractions this destination has to offer.
Skywalk… walk beyond the canyon walls, become surrounded by the canyon itself. You must walk it to believe it!
Eagle Point… incredible views of the canyon, the Colorado River and the Skywalk.
Indian Village… this village consist of five smaller villages depicting not only the Hualapai Tribe, but three other Arizona tribes as well as other Plains Indian Tribes. in the center of it all the villages is an amphitheater, which features daily presentations and performances.
Guano Point… an incredible overlook with views of the Colorado River and the Hualapai Buffet.
Hualapai Ranch… step into the old west with a western town experience, cowboy cookin, horseback rides, old west wagon rides, demonstrations, a trading post, gift shop, games, petting zoo, pan for gold and arena rides.
All these areas at Grand Canyon West can be accessed via the Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle, which provides continuous service between the points of interest.
Adult $475* Child $475*
*Prices effective: April 01, 2013 – March 31th, 2014. Admission, Parking & Taxes Included
Price includes the following:
– Courtesy premium hotel pick up and drop off
– 8 minute helicopter flight to the Canyon floor
– Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River
– Skywalk admission – Helicopter flight with floor landing
– Colorado River smooth water boat ride
– Approximately 3.5 hours at Grand Canyon West
– Lunch on the rim of the Canyon
– Name as appear in your passport
– Weight (in pounds)
– Pick up point (hotel name)