This is the best way to explore the “Sea-to-Sky Highway”; literally the road to the 2010 Olympics and to Whistler. Pass 7,000 foot mountains, the 3rd highest waterfall in BC and the 2nd largest granite monolith in the world. Experience this and more as your Guide brings the trip to life with history, current events and personal anecdotes. Stops include view points, Whistler Village, Shannon Falls and the new Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Museum.
Suggested Clothing: Comfortable clothing for the day including a warm shirt or outer layer. Walking shoes recommended. During winter months we suggest layers including a warm under-layer and a rain or snow jacket. Don’t forget your mittens!
[zilla_tabs][zilla_tab title=”Tour Highlights”]
- Travel from Vancouver to Whistler via the spectacular “Sea-to-Sky Highway” to the #1 ski resort in North America aboard our 24 passenger bus.
- Tour Whistler Village, or take the high speed lift (additional cost) to the top of Whistler Mountain.
Option to purchase discounted tickets for the world-record-breaking Peak 2 Peak Gondola from your tour guide.
- Free time to browse through quaint village shops, walk along forest trails or just relax and enjoy the mountain scenery.
Optional sightseeing flight to get a bird’s-eye view of the surrounding mountain peaks and glaciers (additional cost).
- Visit the new Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Museum in Whistler (admission included).
- Walk to the base of Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in Canada.
Adult $155* Child $95*
*Prices effective: April 01, 2013 – March 31th, 2014. Whistler Mountains Tour, Admissions, parking & Taxes Included
[zilla_alert style=”green”] Starts at 8 AM (daily). 11 hours. [/zilla_alert]
[zilla_alert style=”yellow”] approx., fully narrated , seat in coach [/zilla_alert]
[zilla_alert style=”red”] Pick-up times are one half hour later at Richmond (Airport) hotels. [/zilla_alert]